What can you do to adapt to new vehicle technology?
If drivers are operating a newer car with some of the new technology listed here, they should be familiar with how these tools work to help them drive safely.
- Smart headlights (Adaptive headlights)
- Emergency response systems
- Back-up cameras (reverse monitoring systems)
- Blind Spot & Lane Departure warning systems
- Vehicle stability control
- Assistive parking & Voice-activated systems
- Crash mitigation systems (collision avoidance)
- Drowsy driver alerts